You are here: Canoe / Kayak > Prices - Overview > 4-person canadier
Canoe rental in Mecklenburg: 4-person canadier
Tours for one or more days at the Mecklenburg Lakes
- 4-person canadier Allagash
- Per person: canoe paddles, life-jacket, dry bag (110 l)
- Per boat: luggage barrel (60 l)
Crew for day tours
- 2-4 adults + light day luggage or
- 2-3 adults + child + light day luggage or
- 2 adults + 2 children + luggage
Crew for tours of several days
- 2 adults + child + luggage or
- 2-3 adults + luggage
Prices (in Euro)
*weekend: from friday, 3 p.m., to sunday, 7 p.m.
Special features, comments
Consideration for crews:
- Crews with only one adult + one or more children should be avoided.
- There should always be at least two adults in the canadier, who have the power and stamina to manoeuvre the boat in arising wind.
- Paddling the canadier with only one paddler (if power and stamina of the other are not sufficient) is difficult. Even experts have problems to paddle and steer the boat alone in strong winds.
- A crew with one adult and one child should select a tandem kayak or tandem kayak tourer (or a 3-person kayak). These boats have a rudder system and an adult can run them alone.
Technical data of our 4-person canadiers
|Name||Allagash||Champlain (no picture yet) |
|Manufacturer||Old Town (USA)||Wenonah (USA)|
|Material||Olthylen/ Polylink3 with 4 web seats||Royalex with 4 web seats|
|Length||5,28 m||5,49 m|
|Weight||39 kg||33 kg|
<<<all boats, all prices in an overview